Counter Current

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The recent past

I haven't been blogging much. Rather for the past few months I was not even coming online. But this time around, I couldn't hold myself. I lost my brother three days back. He met with an accident, was admitted in a hospital where he breathed his last. I am yet to come out of this shocking incident. He was my cousin brother. My whole family is so incomplete now. It feels like someone has taken away one arm from the family. He was just 26. He was sitting behind his friend who was driving the bike when a matador coming from the opposite site smashed my brother. It was horrible to see him afterwards. Why aren't people a bit careful when they drive? Why doesn't the cars follow traffic rules? One life is gone. This is my request to everyone out there - Please follow traffic rules. You don't know whose family you would ruin otherwise. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment