Counter Current

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Exam day after tomorrow and I am blogging

Guess what! Day after tomorrow I have my first term examination and I am sitting here in front of the computer and blogging. Guess I cant keep my hands away from the computer. What have you done Bill Gates. Its not like I have finished preparation or something but my brain is jammed. I am overloaded with syllabus. Now the question comes what I was doing before. The answer: Had I known I wouldn't be blogging. I guess I am blogging just to take some time off the studies. I wish my teachers at Bhavans don't see this. Otherwise they will think what kind of students they are raising. That too in Public Relations where nothing can be left to last minute preparations. I don't know what will I write day after tomorrow (Hey! Thats the name of a film. See even now I am thinking of films. Can't get them out of my brains I guess). Anyways I will end by silly gibberish here. Wish me luck for the exams.


P.S. 1. You can follow me on Twitter. I am as Sarita Bose.
2. Next post will be on 26/11/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment