Counter Current

Monday, January 3, 2011

My new address

Dear all,

I have shifted!

I loved this blog, as this was my first ever. But things change. I, for the first time in two years decided to change my address. My blog address to be specific. I have moved on to www.pleasekeepsilence.wordpress.com. Ok, I agree, the blog address is different, has a different platform and has a different concept behind it altogether. When I started this blog, I wasn't specific. It had no concrete concept, no concrete theme. But now I guess I am lot more concentrated. Ok, no blah blah. What I really want to say is this:

I have now shifted to www.pleasekeepsilence.wordpress.com. I am grateful to all those readers who have read my blog posts and commented, who have added me in their list and who came back to read new posts. I am grateful to those who just happened to stumble across my blog, and to all the software makers and programmers who made 'blogging' so easy. I am thankful to everyone.


See you all at my new address: www.pleasekeepsilence.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment